CLAAS Hay Tools Lineup
For daily grassland-based operations, you need more than just robust machinery. You need technology that you enjoy running – reliable machinery and technology that works in unison when the going gets tough and when there seems to be no end in sight. And, you need harvesting systems that piece together seamlessly. As a leading equipment manufacturer of hay and forage machinery, CLAAS provides the ideal harvesting chain for any farm or business size.
LINER Rotary Rakes
Taking raking to a whole new dimension. From the single rotor rake, twin rotor central or side delivered, to the four rotor large-scale rake, CLAAS has the perfect solution to master any challenge.
- Available in: single rotor, twin rotor center delivery, twin rotor side delivery, and four rotor center delivery
- Exclusive to CLAAS: continuously lubricated and airtight rotor housing
- PROFIX tine arm bracket: zero play and wear-resistant
- Three-dimensional ground-contour following, thanks to the fully floating suspension
- Transport height reduced to below 13.1 ft (4.0 m) without removing individual tine arms
A wider spread. With the VOLTO tedder range, CLAAS delivers modern technology in working widths of 17 – 42.6 ft (4.5 to 13.0 m) with trailed or three-point linkage attachment.
- A wider spread – the MAX SPREAD crop flow concept
- Maintenance-free power transmission with PERMALINK finger clutch
- CKL: Greater comfort on the job, thanks to CLAAS power drawbar
- Dependable ground tracking, thanks to additional castor guide wheel
- Clean field edges and consistent drying, thanks to edge-tedding crop guard
DISCO mowers and conditioners support you in your day-to-day operations and enable you to achieve optimal results in forage harvesting.
DISCO Features & Options:
- Working widths of 9’ 10” – 35’ 1” (3.0-10.7m)
- New MAX CUT cutterbar delivers a superior cut and easy maintenance, with a strong, efficient design.
- Deliver up to 16% percent fuel savings with PTO shaft speed reduced to 850 rpm
- SAFETY LINK system protects the operator should a disc shear off and makes switching out discs quick and easy.
- 1 in (24mm) gauge reinforced steel gears transfer power efficiently to the mowing discs.
- ACTIVE FLOAT hydropneumatic suspension (on most models) reduces rolling resistance, for 20 percent less fuel consumption and 17 percent less foreign material in forage.