While HORSCH is a German based company, the majority of product distributed in North America is domestically engineered, fabricated and assembled. The engineering and product team at Mapleton works side by side with their global counterparts in developing new innovative technologies along with domestic adaptation of global technologies into the North American marketplace. Global experience along with domestic engineering and product development combine to provide the absolute best technologies available today for seeding, planting, tillage, and application.
Learn more about what Horsch has to offer below!
The soil tillage solutions from HORSCH help you to achieve your individual requirements and goals in arable farming in the best possible way, just as with the Seeding Technology. During the 30-year-old company tradition HORSCH – like no other manufacturer – contributed to the breakthrough of tillage without a plough. In 2013, these efforts were awarded with the “Milestone of Agricultural Engineering“ award. A lot of products, e.g. the Terrano, and Joker models and last but not least the universal seed drill, allow for farming without a plough on the highest level. According to the Federal Statistical Office by now 40 per cent of the arable land is cultivated without a plough. For wheat it amounts to even 60 per cent. 20 years ago no-one dared to believe that. HORSCH played an important part in getting this far. With this background, other milestones in agricultural engineering will be developed.
The agricultural origin makes HORSCH and its products in cultivation tillage and planting operations your optimal solution. All machines can be perfectly adapted to your requirements (soil, climate, company sizes…).’
Horsch Planting & Seeding
The seeding technology solutions from HORSCH help you to achieve your individual requirements and goals in arable farming in the best possible way, just as in soil cultivation technology. We place the highest demands on our high speed tillage, vertical tillage and cultivators. This applies to research, design and development as well as assembly, service and consulting. We take the time for elaborate studies, take the technology once again on our own farms with over 6000 acres in the field – to find out for ourselves what we are developing and what we are talking about. We take responsibility in agriculture and share the feelings of our customers – that is what we are passionate about. Our agricultural origin makes HORSCH and its products in cultivation tillage and planting operations your optimal solution and we place the highest demands on them. All machines can be perfectly adapted to your requirements (soil, climate, company sizes…).
Horsch LEEB Self-Propelled Sprayers
Be a part of the next generation of sprayers in North America with the Horsch LEEB VL. With industry-leading boom control, the Horsch LEEB sprayer will allow you to get more acres per day done with better plant coverage. With the Horsch LEEB VL you will increase productivity, maximize chemical coverage, reduce clean out times, and spray with minimal drift.
The 2021 Sprayer Configuration Includes:
- 1600 Stainless Steel Tank
- 120′ Ground Contouring Boom – BoomControl Pro Plus
- 310 Horsepower
- 900 Flotation Tires
- 10″ Nozzle Spacing
- Extremely comfortable and variable ComfortDriveFlex chassis: pneumatic independent wheel suspension with level control and adjustable track width and optional adjustable ground clearance
- Stable chassis in lightweight construction thanks to central tube frame
- High continuous ground clearance of 63 in, optionally adjustable to up to 79 in
- Infinitely variable hydrostatic single wheel drive, automotive driving and an automatic anti-slip control
- 6.7 litre six-cylinder engine from FPT with 310 hp
- Economical driving thanks to intelligent drive control
- Up to 31 mph top speed for road travel
- Up to 20 mph working speed in field mode
- Minimized slip and ground pressure due to very large tyre diameters of up to 86 in (2.18 m)
- 1 600 gallons (6 000 litres) tank for maximum performance efficiency
- Extremely stable boom construction
- Proven HORSCH Leeb BoomControl
- Optimum boom position even at higher driving speeds by single-wheel suspension and suspension of the boom in parallelogram
- Simple and powerful spraying system with optional PowerFill filling pump
- Practical operating terminals and an ergonomic joystick for an intuitive operation, perfectly adapted to the needs of the driver and the spraying operation
- Automatic GPS controlled SectionControl
- Up to 42 boom sections with individual division or PrecisionSpray pulse width modulation
- NightLight nozzle cone lighting with innovative LED technology. Optimal illumination with bundled light for optimal spray control also at dusk and at night.