Killbros by Unverferth
The Killbros brand continues to add value to farming operations all over. In addition to the timeless tradition of orange grain boxes with blue gears, red and green Killbros grain carts and high-capacity wagons can now be seen across the countryside throughout harvest. The Killbros tradition of value and quality continues today in a wide variety of products.
Corner Auger Carts
- Available in 500, 600, 750, 850, 1,000 and 1,100 bushel capacities.
- Lower sump placement enables cart to be manufactured with steeper front and rear slopes which provide complete and easy cleanout.
- Tubular frame construction for added strength and durability
- Models 1135, 1195, 1185 and 1175 feature a standard slip-clutch PTO while models 1160 and 1150 feature a shear-bolt protected driveline.
- Nonslip surface on tongue and viewing ladder for convenient viewing of carts load.
- Convenient hose holders for easy storage and hookup.
- Transport lights and reflective striping meet the strictest state requirements.
- Viewing windows in front and back offer safer and easier viewing of cart contents.
- Clevis or single-tang, swivel-style hitch prevents damage to tractor drawbar.
- Hydraulically operated 36″ flow gate with highly visible position indicator for controlling grain flow.
- Lever-actuated clean out door for easier sump cleanout and pit dumping.
- Model 1135 features a standard Weatherguard roll tarp to protect your harvested crop.
Learn more at the KillBros website: https://www.killbrosequip.com/grain-carts/1100-series/
Dual Auger Carts
- Available in 1,100, 1,300 and 1,600 bushel capacities
- The unique drivetrain design features a dual belt drive for the 20″-diameter floor auger and a heavyduty, direct-drive gearbox for the 22″-diameter auger for superior unloading power and speed
- The downspout is hydraulically controlled for more precise grain placement in the center of the truck or semi-trailer, allowing operator to correct for alignment or terrain
- The upper portion of the unloading auger rests on the convenient flip-up stand during in-field transport for a quick return to the unloading position
- For road transport, the support stand flips down and the upper auger rests against the fixed lower auger for a narrow transport width
- Easy floor-auger disengagement allows for independent operation of the vertical auger
- Spindles are made of high-tensile steel and each are rated at full cart capacity for unmatched durability
- The model 1611 features a dedicated track undercarriage for maximum flotation and a soft footprint
- P.T.O. features a cut-out clutch for superior driveline protection and automatic reset
- Two standard auger-mounted lights enhance nighttime visibility; the lights turn on automatically when the auger is moved to the unloading position
- Steep walls and a recessed floor auger mean fast and complete unloading
Learn more at the KillBros website: https://www.killbrosequip.com/grain-carts/11-series-dual-auger/